Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from China due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We‘re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to lead regional strategic planning and drive the growth of North America (US & Canada). These include campaigns of performance marketing, content marketing, and affiliate marketing.
- Planning and execution of BAU and seasonal campaign; assets creation with internal and external creative, videography, and content teams; oversee development, execution, and overall effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Work with a cross-functional team to drive and prioritize product localization and operational needs
- Provide weekly reports to management and monthly analysis of the results.
- Deliver on revenue and budget targets for assigned digital marketing channels and programs.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytical, Marketing, Finance, or Information Technology.
- 5+ years of experience hands-on management of sales & marketing
- Experience with traffic, social, and data analytics tool (e.g Google Analytics, Looker) with the ability to provide detailed analysis and actionable recommendations based on data
- Demonstrated success planning, executing and measuring campaigns in leading social platforms
- Familiarity with consumers in the North America market
- Excellence in presentation, spoken and written skills in English (Native)