Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from China due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We‘re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Manage existing and new Social Media Channels such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tiktok, …
- Write long- and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users
- Develop a monthly Social Media Editorial calendar aligning with larger Marketing initiatives whilst keeping track of culturally relevant events globally
- Generate, edit, publish & share content daily
- Create Content Briefings for Social Media content, review, and approve content. Work closely together with a Graphic Designer and in house videographer.
- Do Community Management across all channels, work closely together with Customer Service Teams
- Increase brand awareness and Social Media Community Growth through developing high performing campaigns or content pieces across all mentioned channels
- Identify key content creators through research and recruit “A-level” talent
- Support in weekly and monthly analytical reporting of Social Media Performances
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Social Sciences
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, influencer management, creative or social media
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms
- A deep understanding and passion for social media trends & pop-culture
- Experience working with Social Media Management and Analytic tools such as Later, Hootsuite, Sproutsocial, TwitterDeck,...
- Professional and organized attitude
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Native/Near-native English speaker
- Understanding of any of the following languages is a plus: Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Korean, French, Japanese
- Passion for languages and language learning
- Experience in high tech, software development, education technology industries
- Experience in growing and scaling company growth or start-up team experience